2nd To None allows exchanges for up to 14 days from your date of purchase. You must also complete an exchange form prior to exchanging your item. Please contact us via email: email@example.com so we can email you the exchange form.
• Products exchanged must be unused and in original packaging. Clothing, hats and all accessories must not be worn or washed and any tags must not be removed.
• Exchanges are fully issued as store credit. Shipping cost for exchanges is the responsibility of the purchaser.
• Orders that are refused or undeliverable will be refunded less all applicable shipping charges.
Incorrect, Defective or Damaged Items:
• Defective, damaged, and incorrect items must be reported to 2nd To None within 4 days of delivery.
• For damaged items, please save any and all packaging, you may be required to send pictures of package damage in order for a damage claim to be filed with the applicable shipping carrier.
• If you received an incomplete or incorrect item, please contact 2nd To None. We will resolve any errors in your order at our expense, including return shipping and re-ship fees.
• Defective items received will be refunded or exchanged based on availability. Any returns for defective items will be inspected by 2nd to None and full refunds will be issued for items confirmed defective.
You must contact the Manufacturer directly for any defect, lifetime, or money back guarantees they offer after the initial receipt of your product. 2nd to None does not honor manufacturer product claims, you must work directly with the manufacturer.
2nd To None
5170 E. Montclair Plaza Ln.
Montclair, CA 91763
Clearance - FINAL SALE / Cannot be returned or exchanged.
Funko - If you are attempting to exchange a Funko POP! Figure, here are some things you need to know. POP! Figures are mass-produced. As a result, minor variations occur during the manufacturing process. These variations can include slight creases or scuff marks on the packaging. While we wish everyone could receive a pristine box, it isn’t always the case. 2nd To None policy states that a box flaw is not considered a true defect as long as the POP! Figure itself is unaffected.
Gift Cards - Cannot be returned/exchanged.
Blind Merchandise - Cannot be returned/exchanged.
Accessories for Electronics - Cannot be returned/exchanged.